The SL-60 model is a popular solar marine lantern with a visible range of 2-3NM. The SL-60 is designed to be maintenance-free, installed in minutes, and has a service life of over 12 years.
The lantern is suitable for short-range applications in a number of industries including; aquaculture, marinas, waterside construction, and ports and harbours.
Optional GPS synchronisation allows two or more units to flash in unison provided that they are set to the same flash character. This feature enhances visual recognition of boundaries or water channels, making it easier and safer for mariners to navigate.
Product Code: SL-60
Quick Start Guide
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- IR programmable
- 256 user-adjustable IALA flash characters
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- 4Ah NiMH battery for long service life & wide temperature range
- Completely sealed & self-contained
- Integrated and detachable bird deterrent spike
- GPS Synchronisation
- 8Ah battery
- 16Ah battery
- Custom flash patterns
- 200mm bolt pattern base
- 50mm post mount adaptor plate